Monday, July 13, 2009

Queasiness & Upcoming orientation

The closer orientation and the first day of classes comes, it seems the queasier I get by the day.  At this point I can't tell you whether it's the doubting thoughts, first trimester or the scary stories that I've been hearing about.  You know the stories I'm talking about.  Yelling professors, throwing of text books when a student doesn't know an answer.  Perhaps being pregnant in law school will be good, after all, they can't throw a Civ Pro book at a pregnant lady, right?


Ginger root and ginger ale have been my best friend.  My thoughts are to invest in a small cooler to stick in the locker to keep cool water and crackers in.  Must keep going.

While the rest of the upcoming 1L students are focusing on reading summer prep books (I had already done this :) ), I'm focusing on ultrasounds and prenatal vitamins.  At this point, I wouldn't change a thing :)


No comments:

Post a Comment